Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My Girl!!!

Shes the closest thing I’ll ever get to having a little sister. My freshman year she had just turned 10 and now shes 13 and that TOTALLY FREAKS ME OUT! I cant believe I just went to her 13th Bday party!

Because I said I would use any of the kids names I’ll be calling her Sam.

This is a picture from the day I asked her to be my mentee on a culminating trip to Sturbridge Village in Mass.

I totally love her more than she realizes and you’ll get to see my journey this year which is going to be very hard on me. Because I’m a senior this is our last year together, and I was her first mentor. Ever since my freshman year she always asks me when I’ll be graduating. I’m trying to build a stronger friendship relationship than mentor/mentee one so I wont lose her and she wont feel like shes losing me.

Shes a crazyyyyy kid with so much energy and enthusiasm for life, laughing, and friendships. I’ll have more stories to tell than I’ll know what to do with!

No comments:

Post a Comment